• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

I've lost my dearest friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renee, I am so very sorry for your loss... I know the struggle was a hard one for you both. May he rest in peace...

So sorry to hear of Karl's passing, ReneeM. Many thoughts and prayers for you and the rest of Karl's loved ones headed your way.

I'm so sorry Renee for your loss. Thinking of you this day.

Thinking of you at such a sad time xx

Oh...so fast. I'm so sorry.

Peace to your family.

Very, very sorry for your loss. Please accept my prayers and condolences.

Renee,I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family over the coming days.

A new chapter in your life has begun along with a new year. I embrace you in your sorrow. As you continue in your grieving, please know that prayers and well wishes are coming your way from this forum family. Such a short time from diagnosis, but God's time is perfect. Please allow our Father to give you and your family His comfort.
Kaye

You have my deepest sympathy. Please know he is at peace and in a truly better place. I hope you find your own peace soon as well.

Renee, My deepest condolences for the loss of your husband. The New Year will bring great change to you and your family, may you have peace, hope and joy fill your heart and family. God Bless, K

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers

Renee I am so sorry about Karl. Peace and many blessings to you in the year ahead. This is such sad heart breaking news.
Laurel

I am sorry for your loss. I hope that you can rejoice in the memories of time spent with Karl.

ReneeM, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's passing, it was just way too soon....

Renee, so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my husband to ALS in August. I understand the grief and the feeling of relief that your loved one is no longer suffering. The next week will pass in a blur as there will be so much to do. Take your time and don't rush. Take comfort in the fact that your family was able to say good-byes. That is so important. Thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. ALS is such a horrible monster.
Janis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back