Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
City
La
Hey there people Thanks for the suppor you people give to others and answering questions my best hopes goes for all people with als out there, so I’m 16 years old and I’m one of these people that search every symptom in google :/ so in quarantine I’ve been playing video games with my best friends from 10:30 pm till 6 am like for 3 days straight I would make sure that every 30 minutes or after every match I would take a walk, I would also eat a lot of food at night, anyways these days I woke up feeling my right leg weird it feels different than the other, when I started feeling this I got creeped out and I started doing exercise and all of that, I get twitches in that leg but I usually get them in that leg after I exercise and not all the time, I get them in my hands and lips and different places, I haven’t seen much improvement but when I do exercise like walking my right leg hurts or tenses up more than the other also my right leg is waaay more flexible than my left one and i don’t know :/I also get like pins and needles in my right feet when I’m laying in bed, and It also all started before the weird feeling in my leg I felt a lot of buzzing in my right ankle
I just want somebody to help me out
I have a lot of anxiety and when I search up symptoms I get headaches cause of how much anxiety I build up
Another question is
Als can show like a very minor feeling of weakness or is it like you know you have weakness?? Cause idk to be honest I’m scared that this feeling in this leg gets worse
love y’all all stay safe please

You are not describing ALS at all. One of my colleagues sent you anxiety resources. Please also discuss this with a trusted adult and your doctor. You need help for your health anxiety before it ruins your life

block this and any other als sites immediately. Stop googling.

closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back