Diagnosis
12/2012
Country
US
State
OK
City
Midwest city
I have not been a member of this forum for very long, but I just wanted to say that my husband Tom passed away Saturday evening. Our daughter was visiting from Seattle and we were both with him when it happened. He passed peacefully, sleeping in his wheelchair. He was 59, a veteran, and was diagnosed with ALS in December 2012. We will miss him but are happy that he's not suffering anymore.
Amanda.

I am very sorry for your loss. Happy though he passed peacefully. Doubly glad your daughter was there May he fly free

So very sorry for your loss.

Vince

So sorry for your loss. i'm glad it was peaceful and both you and your daughter were there together. May he rest in peace.

Cee

>He passed peacefully, sleeping in his wheelchair. He was 59, a veteran, and was diagnosed with ALS in December 2012. We will miss him but are happy that he's not suffering anymore.

condolences :-(.

Attachments

• 10406950_10152474000041296_1036079315900055958_n.jpg
    10406950_10152474000041296_1036079315900055958_n.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 221
Amanda, peace be with you. Thanks for taking care of my brother veteran so well. --Mike

so so sorry for your loss, but very happy it was a peaceful passing. hugs to you and your daughter.

Amanda, may the memories of beautiful times with your beloved get you through...you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless, Janelle xxx

May you and your family find peace in his peaceful passing.

im sorry to hare. hugs to you hope you know you have a family here to when ever you need us.

My uncle passed away in 2008 from ALS he was 61. When he passed away we were very sad but relieved he had passed away and suffered no more. May peace be with your family.

Very sorry for your loss. Wishing peace and comfort for you and family.

Amanda,
So very sorry for your loss, blessings and peace for you and your daughter.
Grace

Sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Marty

Sorry for your loss. May peace be with you...

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back