Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Oklahoma
City
Rattan
Just wanted to let you all know that the Lord took my dad to be with him early yesterday morning. It hurts badly but it's also such a blessing. No more pain for Daddy. No more wheelchair, no more hospital bed. He walked into Heaven on his own two feet and was met by all his loved ones and friends. He got his miracle . . .

Thank you all for listening to me and answering my questions. You were lifesavers.

Teresa

Very sorry for your loss, Teresa. Condolences to you and the rest of your family.

Theresa,

I am very sorry for your loss, but know that your Dad is in a better place. I hope you and your family find peace. Know that you did all you could for your Daddy. He was blessed to have such a wonderful daughter.

Teresa, my prayers are with you and your family. I'm glad your Dad is finally at peace. Continue to stay strong.

Teresa:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May your dad rest in peace.

My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Take comfort in the fact that your father is no longer in pain and is finally at peace.

Kari

Teresa ,my heart aches for you.Please accept my condolences and take care of yourself as you did for your dad.God Bless you all. Gina

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
AL.

Teresa, bless your heart, and we all know deep down that your sweet dad is with his Heavenly Father. He joined the band of champions (departed Pals), and they are marching with the angels. No more pain, and he got his beautful voice back. I know exactly what you are going through, and I pray to God the he had a peaceful departure. Keep us posted, take care of yourself. God bless you!

Irma

Hello Teresa. So sorry for your loss. Feel free to visit any time over the nexrt few weeks as you will need extra support during this difficult time. We are here for you. Cindy

So sorry to hear of your loss - take care

Steve

I am sorry for your loss, but you couldn't have made me feel so sad and so elated at the same time, when you write the words "on his own two feet" I so SMILED! I hope you can understand that I am not being mean in any way, just my hubby (Pals) misses his music everyday and still and stares at his guitars, tearing up to play them. He was a "freshly" signed musician to Sony after 25 plus years of playing music. It is ironic because I was his mgr for many years before marrying him. It was our dream! I am rambling.........sorry. My point is that when I told Freddie the news this morning, his reply" was at least he will be doing what he loved doing again".......BEAMING! Freddie said"I hope there are lots of guitars there, cause that is what I am so ready to play again!" I guess we know what is going to happen in the end but on the same hand relieved to know that their HELL has ended... I am ready sometimes to let go cause I am so sickened by the downward spiral that they take and we can only watch and wonder.........WHY? I'm rambling again......I am truly sorry and my prayers go out to you......Just try to remember the DAD that you had before this dreadful disease took him and now the pain is gone..........HUGS for YOU!
Annette

Teresa.
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I lost my mother two weeks ago, and it does hurt deeply, but I am glad she is no longer suffering.

Teresa, I haven't been on the board for the last few weeks so I just read this. My sypathies and prayers go out to you. We all have experienced this or will in the next few years probably....and all believe, I think, that our loved ones will be in a better place - free of this awful disease someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back