Status
Not open for further replies.
No we don't like you...............we LOVE you.
If your loosing inches but still overwieght my guess its one of two things.....
water retension which hopefully the meds will sort out or its your meds......seriously,medication can add wieght.
When i was on two ammitriptyline a day some years back i put on one and a half to two stone and it greatly effected my mobility,came off them and within weeks lost it all.
My mum has excess wieght she can not get rid of and she was told by a dietician it was her meds,while she is on them she will never loose those extra couple of stone.
I will look up that site and buy a copy.
Wish i could do more to help right now.

Patty- i admire your attitude about all of this. It shows how truly strong you are. It makes me look up to you, so to speak and I hope that when my health starts to decline, I can handle it with the grace you show everyday.
Curious- do they have you on water pills? The little bit I know about CHF- patients are supposed to weigh themselves daily and if their weight changes by like 4 or more pounds in a day or two, they are supposed to call the doc. Im sure you know all of this already though. Hugs to you Patty.

Patty, sorry to hear that your now having to deal with CHF. I hope you can find something to help and make you more comfortable.

Patty - Hope you are feeling better. I have known people who have lived with CHF for many years. My significant other took Lopressor (metropolol) along with lisinopril and his condition improved.

Lisinoppril is on my list, too. Mostly just exhausted. I'm sleeping all weird now. Up till 4 or 5, then sleeping most of the day away.

I don't know why I go to bed tired and wake up tired. If my. Kid didn't wake me up, I think I would sleep around the clock. Too much time in bed is very, very bad for my back, and my ,eds get off schedule if I sleep 14 hours a darn day.

Thanks for checking, guys

BP is down some days, and way up others. At least I'm only GAO g 4-5 points a day now instead of closer to 10 in water, so the Lasix is working. Think they might have to up the dosage. Legs are still swelling a lot and getting very SOB with very little exertion.

Thinking of you Patty, hope you feel a bit better soon x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back