Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
OK
City
Cleveland
I have a few of the more expensive items that I would like to try to get some of my cost back on...

A few of them are large so I don't know about shipping them.

Here's what I have. These prices cover just what I had to pay of pocket but are still negotiable.

Tobii Dynavox I-12 with Eyegaze, it was never used, only set up by the rep. $1500

Nuprodx Multichair 6000RS - Shower Transfer System with tilt, swivel, and headrest. It lets you clear a 6" threshold. I paid $3900 but would like to get $1500.

Trilogy Stand on wheels $100

Medline Electric Lift with large split leg sling $500

Feel free to make an offer on any of the items...

Attachments

• IMG_5452.jpg
    IMG_5452.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_5453.jpg
    IMG_5453.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_5457.jpg
    IMG_5457.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_5458.jpg
    IMG_5458.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 437
Search on the Internet for a shipping company near you. Just call them and ask them to crate and ship your items. They'll come to your house and take the stuff. It's not cheap.

I wouldn't pay to ship those -- not worth it. Ideas for places to find them a home include local spinal cord injury groups (in every major city), your State/city's technology access funds, Craigslist, special needs parents' groups, schools and rehab programs, etc.

If we did not do the portable shower that shower chair might be worth shipping for sure. That is a Cadillac model. I agree on the local resources to sell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back