Diagnosis
12/2013
Country
US
State
SC
City
Sumter
Hello everyone! I have been away for awhile because honestly I couldn't handle reading posts anymore after dads passing as it put me back somewhere i wish I could forget. It has been 6+ long months now and the new normal has pretty much settled in and I wanted to drop in and say hello and once again thank everyone for all of the kind words, advice, and support offered here.

Thanks,
Bryan

Stop by any time, Bryan, you're missed and have a lot of wisdom to offer. But glad the "new normal" has kicked in for you.

Best,
Laurie

SO good to hear from you Bryan, especially to know that you are finding a new normal.
Do drop in any time and don't feel you have to read threads that are hard for you.

Hi so glad that things are working out for you! come by any time we all love to hear good from our friends.

Hi Bryan. So nice to hear from you and so very glad that you are finding your "new normal".

Good to hear from you Bryan. Please pop in from time to time on her as you feel comfortable. Glad you are adjusting a little to the "new normal" though I'm sure it is so hard. Take care, Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back