Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IN
State
MP
City
Bhopal
Very sorry to disturb You guys again. A scary new symptom arrived. For last three weeks whenever I eat or drink my back of nose become heavy. Whenever i eat rice or any fragmented food (like puffed rice) some small pieces comes in nose. when I blow nose that comes out. Is it nasal regurgitation??? Have twitching history for last 10 months. One clean EMG of limbs five months ago.

Tried to post in my last thread but that was locked. I understand the condition U guys are going through. Please help me.

Your last thread was locked because you so clearly don’t have ALS, yet you persisted in pestering us with your concerns and fears.

Here’s that thread: Very scared abt Bulbar Onset, plz help

I’ll give you one bit of advice before I close this thread. Please work with your doctors. An ENT may be able to help you with the symptoms you report. Please know that this is not a general health forum and we are not here to provide general health advice to people such as yourself who clearly do not have ALS.

Please do not open any more threads here. Doing so may result in your being banned from this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back