Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
Los Angeles
Hi all, I have been having a lot of twitches in my left leg which is the one with the calf that appears smaller. My left leg also gets tired more quickly and the twitching is most frequent right where the calf seems to be shortened. Does this look like the start of atrophy? Thank you for reading just worried , this has been going on a while now and I am pretty stressed out about it.
IMG_20200105_095912788.jpg
IMG_20200105_095949717.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not in the least. As per your several posts before, going back to mid-last year, you've asked the exact same questions and each time have been told "no ALS". I'm sorry you lost a loved one to this disease, but please try to remember that the folks here actually do have ALS, or are caring for someone who does. Answering the exact same questions repeatedly is taxing. Perhaps seeking counselling for your health anxiety, and inability to let your ALS fears go, would be correct path to take.

Best of luck to you and do take good care.

Last edited:
Here is the previous thread

In general, pictures are not helpful to us. Only a physician examining you can assess atrophy. Please see your doctor if you’re concerned. You story does not suggest ALS to us at all. I suggest you read through your previous thread.

I'm sorry to keep coming back. I do try to stop and I manage to for long intervals but the twitching won't stop and I keep checking my leg. I am very grateful that you all are so nice to respond to me and I wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back