Is this bulbar onset help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, heaviness is not a worry for ALS, any more than the rest of what you wrote. Read through it all, imagine a friend came to you with this, imagine the conversation that you might have.

I am confident there is some kind of video consult to be had where you are. Please reach out for some reassurance.

Thank u this means a lot

Strange tight sensation in wrist for arm
Right wrist rotates less than the left strength still same wen use phone hands feel tight also any ideas please I’m scared no docs at all

Again, we're not worried about ALS. Maybe try to do some light stretching, walking (distanced), etc.

You are safer staying away from offices and hospitals you don't need to be in, honestly. Per the NHS:

Most GP surgeries, hospitals, mental health services and community care services now offer video consultations.

I’m just asking do u wake up and boom u Carnt do something or do u general feel stiffness and weakness first I’m so scared I feel week and stiff In right wrist things becoming shakey wen lift can still pick up bottle tops coins move all fingers I’ve hit a wall work was a release now they have shut down for Covid also

Feels like my left hand is the best option even tho I’m right handed

It's start to do it and it doesn't happen. Not at all what you describe. Heaviness, stiffness, tightness, shakiness, weird feelings are not ALS.

Thansk for all the response use have been the best help
I could find I’m truly grateful last one I wnt post here no more till I’ve seen docs
Would stiffness come on a few hours then relax then come back or would it be premabu

We have answered all we can. The stiffness you report isn’t an ALS symptom.

closing thread so you are not tempted to keep posting. Please only come back after you have a diagnosis/ answer to report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back