Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record I don't think your legs are cute. And why did the ladies assume this is a guys leg? If you shaved them and went to a tanning bed I MIGHT think it was a female leg, but really can't tell from that angle.

Was just trying to say something positive and funny to break the rising tension :) If they were ladies legs, then they are definitely not cute.

No one means to do any harm to anyone. This person with the pictures is concerned like everyone else is and was looking for possible answers. It doesn't matter if it is female or male if they want to get help and show pictures let them. Its there life and there choice. KTMI you don't have to get upset by it!

Sorry to all - I was trying to be cute with my comment. I wasn't upset and it was obviously a guys leg. I too was just trying to lighten the mood with all the tension in this subforum sometimes. I guess a little non-vindictive wittiness comes across wrong in writing sometimes. Carry-on.

In all serious - I can't make a judgement on atrophy or not from the picture - a trained professional has to make that call. But by my basic understanding of anatomy those two places look perfectly normal.

p.s. I would think PG pictures of ladies legs would be most welcome on here.:razz:

Last edited:
Its okay I just don't want anyone to be hurt or upset. Life is hard enough but to have this disease it makes it worse. I hate this als and not being able to do anything for it hurts. My mom has it and it sucks. Why can't they find a cure. They have cures and drugs for everything else but this disease. I'm mad that so many people have to have it and suffer and its not right.

I was sure you were being silly also. I know that you were just looking fora girl's leg, you devil.

Yes ktmj, I knew you were fooling around as well :p but you can see how someone new to the forum might not be familiar with your sense of humor. Personally, I think we should all apologize to the granola-crunchy girls out there that don't shave their legs. Who says that isn't attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back