Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
NH
City
NEW LONDON
I have been having a very hard time using my Tobii. I constantly have to recalibrate and it says it's fine but then almost immediately won't track my eyes. I've moved my setup to a different part of the room, changed lighting, changed distance, cleaned my glasses and the screen. Is it because of the angle of my head? Wouldn't the calibration adjust for that? so frustrated

Dee Dee 0617

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
11/2016
Country
US
State
MI
City
Escanaba
I have the same issue. He won't track for me if my head falls to either side or too far forward. Also if my glasses are to low on my nose. I can't tell you the number of times I had to close one eye to type.

nona

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
NH
City
NEW LONDON
@Dee Dee 0617 , thank you for helping me know it's not all in my head!

debwilson77

Reason
CALS
Diagnosis
02/2016
Country
US
State
AZ
City
chandler
The dot to pick the letters moves a lot so it's hard for him to choose the right letter.

notBrad

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
OR
City
The coast of
Adjust the dwell on it so that you have more time to pick the letters. Also make sure that your head is upright. I assume that you know how to fine tune the alignment.

debwilson77

Reason
CALS
Diagnosis
02/2016
Country
US
State
AZ
City
chandler
Adjust the dwell on it so that you have more time to pick the letters. Also make sure that your head is upright. I assume that you know how to fine tune the alignment.
Not sure how to explain it but it kind of bounces around a lot, we have the nueronode now and it uses a different elegize system and works much better for him.