Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
NY
City
NY
Hello beatiful peoples I will dont take yours more time .
my hand r
Left hand started shake and involuntry movement at 2020 march and then after 2 month my right foot finger started involuntry movement and its started move my all of leg and I took EMG in december 18 and I started dont drink well water and mu doctor told me we have to check you again and they did EMG again in January 22 in 2022 but they just look at my one leg and my one hand which part was dont have problem and I said to my doctor why you didint look at my both of part and he said its enought .

My last question is İf I have ALS until now Can I still drink water and Can I walk and Can I Carey something ??? ( I'm sorry for take you time but in my City dont have professional neurology doctor )please share your experience with me ...

Hello-

From your last thread it sounds like you got some answers from your doctors already- diabetes related polyneuropathy and possible carpal tunnel syndrome. It also sounds like medication side effects were a possibility.

Your most recent EMG did not show signs of ALS, so your doctor chose not to check further as they felt there was no reason.

If you had ALS, your function would be very compromised by now. If you feel there have been changes since the last time you visited the doctor, you can visit them again to show them.

Please take care

NY definitely has professional neurology doctors.
I think you need to keep working with them as they are doing all the tests and exams that are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back