Diagnosis
05/2020
Country
UK
State
LO
City
Dublin
Hi, im a 32 year old male on the obese side but not so much, in the last 5 days ive been having heavy feeling legs like they are gona give out but i seem to have the same strength in them, i also get twitches and spasms now and then on both calfs or harmstrings, the feeling is as if i just ran a couple of miles and have heavy legs, it helps after i use the sauna for example, im quiet the anxious guys, so im worried if its the tylical Als symptoms, thanks alot guys

Hi Mixxie-

Have a read here first: Important - READ BEFORE POSTING! Answers to common concerns about possible symptoms

What you report doesn't really sound like anything indicating a motor neuron disease. However, it's important to get checked out by your doctor if you're struggling with leg fatigue. With long term weight stuff, even if you're active, circulation can become an issue and there are some things that can be done to mitigate that.

Best

Hi im sorry to bother again, today i felt better in the morning but then i went shopping and after 1 hour my legs started feeling very heavy and feeling of giving away but not actually happen, it was like a sensation, i read that can be als symptoms, thank you

Don’t believe everything you read. That isn’t. You will see people here tell you they feel fine things just don’t work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back