Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
SIN
State
Singapore
City
Singapore
Hi im currently 18 years old.im am Asian.
Recently i have twitching in my toes and my legs feel weird. And i would like to ask how does weakness in the feet feels like and does ALS start from the toes?

PS. Been going through Health Anxiety

Hi
Twitching is meaningless. See the sticky. I have actually never heard of toes twitching with ALS. I am leg onset and never had a toe twitch ever.

And as we always say here with ALS you do not feel weak. You are weak. My leg feels fine. It always has. It is just that the muscles have stopped working one by one.

See your doctor but do not worry about ALS. Do get help for the health anxiety it will ruin your life

So weakness is that u cant control the muscle no matter how hard you try?

So weakness is that u cant control the muscle no matter how hard you try?

Yes. You want your foot to hold you up and make sure you don't fall over. But you fall over. You look at your foot and tell it to move, but it doesn't. There is no feeling. No feeling of weakness, no weird feeling, either. The foot muscle just doesn't go.

That's because, in the brain, the nerve that tells the foot to move has been destroyed by ALS. That muscle will never move again, because its nerve is destroyed up in the brain. And you don't feel anything.

That's right. I don't have weird sensation, things just don't work. Anxiety can be fixed. Get it fixed.
Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back