pebbles

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
City
Rockton
I'm wondering if anyone has heard of or is using Iplex? I only know alittle about it and that it may not be readily available but I don't know what area neurologists are thinking or if it's even promising? Thanks:?

joelc

Moderator emeritus
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
09/2005
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Abbotsford
If you go down to the bottom of this page there are 5 links to information on Iplex.There should be an answer to your question in one of them.

Lorie

Reason
Loved one DX
Country
Uni
State
Alabama
City
Mobile
Peggles

I know someone who is using it. I E-Mailed him this evening. I will update under ALS Research news as soon as I know.

Lorie

hopingforcure

Very helpful member
Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
US
State
USA
City
Any
Hi Lori, Up late young lady! I appreciate you keeping us updated with your friend, thanks for that among a million other things you do for all of us, you are a opponen als did not want to see, you are a friend to so many.

Lorie

Reason
Loved one DX
Country
Uni
State
Alabama
City
Mobile
Hoping

I AM glad they made you a moderator. I can't even get helpful member! lol

Pebbles-Read waht I posted under ALS/MND Research News.

Lorie

pebbles

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
City
Rockton
Thank you for the information! I saw some threads after I posted. I have to confess I'm technology stunted. I wasn't sure how to google concerns on the forum. I should be living on an Amish farm somewhere....then I wouldn't feel so computer illiterate

mare

Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
PA
City
Lafayette Hill
Pebbles,

You are not alone! Read some of my posts and you will see I have had my own problems! LOL
I like to think it is not so much that I am computer challenged, as much as it is because there is so much here it takes me awhile to navigate!

OK - that's my story and I'm sticking with it !

Status
Not open for further replies.