Is anyone here in need of Rilutec that can't afford the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheriH

Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Orlando
I know that here in America there is the NORD program for those who can't afford the medication. But it does take a couple of months for the application to go through.... Anyone here who can't afford it?

Probably all kinds of people. I'd contact the ALS Guardian Angels and ask them if they know of someone

Thanks Notme. I hope things are starting to look up for you. I had already put out feelers with many individuals before posting here. I'll just sit back and wait, hopefully someone will PM me if there is a need for Rilutec. Maybe if someone hears.... they could refer a PALS/CALS to this thread.

Thanks

Have you gone to the company website? They have a program that covers 1/2 of your out-of-pocket expenses. It was pretty easy to sign up for.

Actually, I'm looking for someone who can't afford their Rilutec.

My husband is getting his VA benefits cut off, and we will not be able to afford to keep the med once that happens. I have cut him down to one dose a day in order to save some for later. His second pill of the day probably wasn't doing much good anyway, since it was impossible to give it to him on an empty stomach

Last edited:
Got it. I'm contacting you...... :)

Cheri

You might find you don't have enough posts to contact a member via PM. Contact AL or rcharlton, the moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back