Diagnosis
06/2019
Country
US
State
FL
City
Tallahassee
Well it’s a rainy Sunday here and I am looking for suggestions from my IPad game playing family about entertaining games that I can download for my IPad. I have beaten into the ground the ones that come with it—Wordscapes, Solitaire, and Sudoku—and am looking for something new.

I like both word and number games, but am open to any suggestions. Thanks! Kevin

do you play killer sudoku? It is much faster and less tedious than regular sudoku ( supposed to be harder but generally is easier)

I find there's some mindless satisfaction to Candy Crush and Prune. Samorost3, Machinarium and Botanicula are all good puzzle games. If you're looking for something a little more involved, something like Myst or Riven might be up your alley.

My favorites are Rummikub, Mexican Train Dominos, Hand & Foot (this is very addictive), Hearts and other card games. I prefer fast moving games. Two Dots is pretty interesting.

There is a game called Osmos that I love. You can get lost in it. It takes patience and is best played with a headset.

Karen used to play words with friends.

Thanks everyone! This will keep me busy learning new games for a while. Great suggestions. K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back