Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
OR
City
Albany
Hello All,

Looking to see if anyone has tried the Ionic Detoxifying Foot Bath.

I am having my mom do a few sessions. Just looking for anyone else who has tried it.

Love to All!
Holly

I have a friend who is using it because she has toxic levels of mercury and aluminum in her system, not ALS. She says it's pretty amazing and gross that you can see the metals floating around in the water. It pulls out all her necessary minerals too, so she was in a lot of pain after one treatment and passed out in the middle of the night in the bathroom. Her period was much heavier too. So now they give her some type of mineral replenishment immediately after the footbath.

Use the search above to find "clay foot bath detox. Think twice ' It's interesting and has more threads listed at the page bottom.
AL.

Last edited:
I saw this at a health & wellness expo last year and I was pretty intrigued. They had demonstrations going on the entire time and you could literally see the water changing colors as the feet stayed in the foot bath. I am always a little skeptical of "miracle treatments" without proof, but I have an acupuncturist who recommends doing detox treatments through mud foot baths.

I looked up some information and blogs from both sides.

http://www.whosplayin.com/xoops/html/modules/weblog/details.php?blog_id=183

I think it is great to try new things, but maybe they could let you personally try it first? I also think that anything that makes you feel better that doesn't hurt you is a good thing. I just know that there are many people (like me) who don't understand much of the science behind these type of things such as Reiki, Acupuncture, Quantum Touch, microcurrent treatment, etc, but on the other hand if we always were closed to new ideas we would still think the world was flat. Just be careful not to get duped.

Best of luck to you and if you do it, I'd love to hear about it.

How much of a scientist would it take to mix up a bunch of some powder that would react and change color when in contact with foot sweat? Don't think anybody would be that dishonest? Think again.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back