Invitation to Participate in a Study on Augmented and Assistive Communication (AAC) Technology and Eye Contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

juliajacobsen

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Hi,

I am a Master's student at University College London (UCL) studying Human-Computer Interaction, and hoping to recruit family members of MND/ALS patients that currently use Augmented and Assistive Communication (AAC) technology for a study to inform future designs.

My group mates and I were wondering if any of you have time to participate in a short interview around the topic of how to mitigate the problem of not being able to maintain eye contact while using AAC devices. All interviews will be conducted on Microsoft Teams. This interview is expected to last around 30 minutes and is voluntary. We will first ask you questions about the experiences that you have had during conversations with AAC users. We will then ask you about your thoughts/opinions on design solutions that we have come up with to address this area.

Please let me know if any of you are interested in participating by sending an email. We would really appreciate your time and insight.

Thank you,
Julia

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back