PatrickD

Country
US
State
New York
City
Central
Hi eyerybody,

I'm selling a used Invacare microAIR Turn-Q Plus Mattress. This was used for my Aunt who had ALS, but passed quickly. The unit was hardly used, and the counter on the side reads 285 hours of use, which is only 12 days. All parts and accessories are included in mint condition. Comes with the original carrying bag and manuals too. We paid a little over $7,000 for this less than a year ago, so I'll ask for $3,000. Fell free to make me lower offers as I'm sure there are others out there that could really use this.

I will post pictures of the actual unit soon, I went to take pictures today but the batteries in my camera were no good! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Best wishes,
-Patrick

Forgot to mention the details about the item. I've taken these right off a site for them.

The system's two selectable turning angles provide the ability to bilaterally rotate patients a full or partial turn, reducing the risk of complications associated with immobilization. The Turn-Q plus offers unmatched patient comfort and pressure ulcer management by regulating heat and moisture, relieving pressure and reducing friction and shear.
The process is automatic and completely adjustable. The user friendly control panel allows the system to be customized to meet individual needs. New features like quick CPR deflate, panel lockout, low pressure alarm, and 24-hour backup when electrical power is interrupted, help improve patient care. The Turn-Q Plus is easy to install on a standard hospital bed and simple to operate and maintain. This item is non-returnable due to patient cross-contamination laws.

Standard Features

• Therapeutic for Stage III and IV, or multiple Stage II pressure ulcers
  • Lateral rotation automatically turns patients up to 40 degrees to reduce the risk of pulmonary and other serious medical complications associated with immobilization
  • Seven selectable turning modes (3 fixed and 4 automatic variable turning positions), provide flexibility to meet individual patient needs
  • Six turning intervals of 4, 8, 15, 30, 60 minutes and 2 hours meet prescribed turning schedules
  • Low air loss regulates skin moisture and temperature, an important factor in preserving skin integrity for the prevention of pressure ulcers
  • 5" air bladder stays inflated for up to 24 hours in case of power outage
  • Direct weight input to 500 lbs. ensures patient receives the correct level of support pressure
  • Ambient light sensor dims panel lights in a darkened room so as not to disturb patient
  • Auto firm mode eases patient handling for nursing procedures
  • Low Friction, breathable cover and mattress are machine washable
  • Low pressure alarm and CPR quick deflate
  • Code Approval: UL544, CA106

Dimensions: Standard mattress: 84"L x 37"W x 8"H

Electrical: Power: 115 vac, 50/60 Hz, 2A Leakage current: Less than 100 microamps

Product Weight: Mattress: 25 lb Power unit: 30 lb

Product Weight Capacity: 500 lb

Warranty: Mattress: 6 months Power unit: 2 years

Checked around eBay and Craigslist and I've seen these going for around $2,000 used, so I'll lower the price to that. Best wishes. -Pat

Mattress1.jpg

Mattress2.jpg

Turn Q Plus

Patrick,
I'm interested in the Turn Q you've posted. My son has a neuromuscular disease (Duchenne MD) and has used a Turn Q for many years. Unfortunately, we have discovered a sizable hole in the air mattress. I'd like to buy your Turn Q plus. Please consider $1750 and I'll pay the shipping.
Sincerely,
Keith Young
214 417-8887
P.S. My father in law passed away from ALS several years ago.

Hi Keith,

I can definitely do $1,750. I assume that is your phone number, so I will give you a call to make arrangements. Best wishes for your family.
-Pat

Hi everybody,

This has been sold. Thanks.

Best wishes,
-Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back