Other
Country
US
State
Texas
City
San Antonio
Hi,
I have a used micro air turn q plus mattress with approximately 4500 hours of use on it. It's in perfect operating condition. If you would like pictures, I can arrange to email them to you. I will also forward all the specs for serious inquiries. They are readily available to view on the Invacare website.

I reside in San Antonio, Texas. I'm asking $1200 for the mattress and control unit.

If interested please call me @[email protected]

Is the mattress still available?

Hello, to all that have inquired about the mattress. It is SOLD. I have been trying to figure out how to delete it for several weeks now. I'm sorry it's still posted and I appreciate all the response and/or inquiries.

Re: Invacare Micro Air Turn Q Plus Mattress SOLD SOLD

-hi,
i have a used micro air turn q plus mattress with approximately 4500 hours of use on it. It's in perfect operating condition. If you would like pictures, i can arrange to email them to you. I will also forward all the specs for serious inquiries. They are readily available to view on the invacare website.

I reside in san antonio, texas. I'm asking $1200 for the mattress and control unit.

If interested please call me @[email protected]

This mattress has been SOLD. Thanks to all that have inquired. Trying to edit and/or delete?:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back