Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my favorite line has always been "girls just want to have fun" by cindy lauper. as for a song related to this business.....haven't thought that far, but i'll be listening! me

Re:

[quote:49014a2d32="theresa2004"] wait until al gives us a demonstration of how he works a hose...................[/quote:49014a2d32]

you didn't by any chance work here did you al?

frff.jpg

Actually that looks like the mock up at pearson yyz that i did do a little training on. too busy then to do any singing but we did have fun. just a bunch of guys. no girls.

Hi, when i am on here, i need to keep theresa as the pen name..just in case.
t-bear you have a dirty mind....i mentioned the hose because al made some remarks to it not very long ago....so i just added my comments....i am laugHing....good come back..

love the pictures chris that you posted.....

i'll pick a song later..kids need on.....

Hey tHeresa,

don't scare tHe poor girl, sHe will find out soon enough what a bunch of crazies we all are. ha... well, it is better to laugh than to cry anyway. hope you are fine, sounds like you have been working like crazy lately. keeps you busy and your mind off of you know who. have you Heard from him lately? and as far as al's hose goes, well, lets just hope it is rolled up and safe from tHe public eye! have a good night all. love ya..

carol

Hi, well since tammy has read many of our postings, i tHink she has figured out we are a few sandwiches short of a picnic, or a couple of beers shy of a 24.......

songs........."hero"...all the words especially "i will stand by you forever"............

carol, i sent Him the lyme links, was positively shocked when i saw a new message in my inbox that wasn't from hotmail msn.....guess that means he still checks but rarely answers...i cut and pasted a few articles from the net last night encouraging Him to look at it again, as he apparently was tested several years ago. he had spent a great deal of time up north over the years. since some of the information i read ,seeing that labs in canada are not as proficient in diagnosing lyme disease, especially if it is advanced and often is detected in a blood test, i encouraged Him to revisit the matter, discuss with His doctors, and if deemed possible, have some tests done via the usa. i know tHis is a long shot, but if you don't try, one never knows. i hope he follows up with it, and all i can do at the moment is stay busy, and say some prayers.

how is henry doing these days?

Re:

[quote:53371f8e72="al"]actually that looks like the mock up at pearson yyz that i did do a little training on. too busy then to do any singing but we did have fun. just a bunch of guys. no girls.[/quote:53371f8e72]
yup that's it al. i was fire training instructon with air canada. worked there one month each summer. was great fun.

Hi, I just read this thread again, hi Melissa, you must be on at the same time.
To all who post their bio, we have some banter back and forth between us within this.
One of you said, I think it was 'wewillbeatit' that we seem like a family. I guess we are, dysfunctional at times. Some of us have had the priviledge to meet, Al and Lee, myself, Elaine when she is here, and others have connected for their own reasons via phone calls and emails. So yes, we are here. It is hard to track everyone, I get very confused most days.
It is nice to have one or two threads for us to refer back to.

I made a list of people on the forum a while back and had some things that I identified them with. Lee is giving me some more time to myself this week so I'll post it and see if I can get some pictures from the wedding as well.
Take care all. AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back