Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great, I'll let you know when it gets a little closer as we're not exactly sure when Andrew will be done. My wife, Beth, and I are looking forward to meeting you and I especially want to see your new bathroom. I hope that doesn't sound too weird, wanting to see your bathroom, it's kind of different from "show me your new kitchen" or "I'd love to see your rec room".
Anyway, see you soon.

What an incredible story about love, devotion and strength. Your family, as well as everyone on this forum, is so very blessed to have you as a role mole.

I just got word that a marathon runner read the article on us and was deeply touched by what we had to say.

He is a runner and is doing the Vancouver Marathon again this year, but he wants to raise funds for ALS this time! He’s asked for the pdf of the article so that he can send it out with the donation information and be able to identify that the funds go to help ‘People in BC, just like Joel’.

This is exciting to me and I am grateful that it will result in more awareness and funds for ALS.

Thanks Joel for th story and all of the inspiration you provide. It is truly uplifting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back