Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
NL
City
Maastricht
Hi everybody,
As a part of my master's in biomedical sciences at Maastricht University, I am currently working on a group project on ALS. For this project, we are looking to interview a patient, to give us more insight into the challenges faced in daily life/ diagnosis/ treatment of this disease. I was hoping one of you would like to talk with us about this. We will treat you with respect, and you only have to answer questions you feel comfortable answering. This interview can be conducted via phone/video call and should not take longer than 30 minutes. Alternatively, we can also pose our questions via email. We would be very happy and grateful if any of you could make some time in the coming two weeks.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards,
Anna, Mats and Paula

Hallo, i am living 35km from Maastricht and have now 18 months ALS. If you are interested we can talk.

Jud.

I have had Bulbar onset ALS.for 2 years now and happy to email.with you, can't speak or eat by mouth anymore. <email removed, sent to AnnaW>

Last edited by a moderator:
I was diagnosed with ALS 6 months ago. I've shown symptoms since last year. Speech is difficult email would be best.
<email removed, sent to AnnaW>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bulbar ALS. I can still walk. I was diagnosed in April of 2020. I'd like to I intervwed. My wife would interprete for me. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back