Diagnosis
05/2008
Country
US
State
California
City
Los Angeles
I want to thank all you firefighters for your courage and dedication in keeping us all safe. Right now, we again have hundreds of firefighters from all over trying to keep LA from burning down. (We need to honor cops, too, but there don't seem to be many (any?) on this forum.)

(Since we don't have any cops on the forum, it's safe to explain my theory: guys who aren't good-looking enough for the fire department become cops. :lol:)

We have Veterans Day. We need a Firefighters Day, too, to honor on-the-job firefighters and remember those retired or deceased. Seriously. The men and women who protect the rest of us on a daily basis should be honored just like our vets.

International Firefighters' Day

I second that thought Beth!

THANK YOU FIREFIGHTERS EVERYWHERE! You tackle one hot foe!

Zaphoon

Actually we do have a couple of cops here but I couldn't name them off the top of my head. We have a couple of Paramedics here as well. We all did our jobs, although different but the common denominator is that we wanted to help people.

AL.

firefighters

Right on! My husband is a Fireman and was just diagnosed last month. All service workers deserve a big pat on the back for all of the selfless work that they do for our communities! Michelle

Zaphoon, My husband grew up in Springfield- did you graduate from there? He went to Kickapoo HS and graduated in 1990. Michelle

My Old Hometown

Michelle,

I grew up in the St. Louis area (Ferguson - north county St. Louis). I am on my way to Kickapoo H.S. a little later this evening to tune a few pianos. I have the entire public school account.

I've lived in this area since 1996.

Zaphoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back