- May 10, 2008
I just was wondering if anyone else on here had problems with their insurance companies and diagnostic test. My Dr. last week said with my pain and with what we suspect is wrong I need another MRI. He was worried they would not approve it since I have had two this year. But this is for something different. The last one I had to have took 2 weeks or better to be approved. I have been waiting since last week and still no answer, while I am here in #10 pain most the time and taking to many percocets and xanax which I have never been on before. I am sleeping 3 and 4 hrs during the day and maybe 7 at night, which is a lot for me. I am sleeping sound when I sleep which is also not normal and have been sweating like crazy while I am a sleep. I have a low grade fever which my Dr thinks is normal for what is going on but it makes a not so attentive mommy. So does anyone know how to speed up the process at all.