Insight on issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all...so my drs have me on Blood pressure medicine now. My normal is 140/100 and have been reading as high as 160/110.

Since attending PT for tendonitis/bursitis/impingement i feel as if its not getting better. I feel fine while working it out. It does fatigue easier but strength has been fine. It seems the more that i work it out the more it feels uncoordinated/clumsy/lack of control all through my arm-shoulder/elbow/wrist/fingers.

Yesterday, i showed the PT Assistant the difference in size in my arms and she called it atrophy...of course that freaked me out. Its as plain as day that my left is smaller. Im trying, i really am. But the uncoordination is real.
Snapchat-1702279389.jpg

A pta is not qualified to assess/ diagnosis atrophy. Just being smaller does not mean atrophy. The pictures are hard to assess which is why we ask you not to post them but I don’t see anything that looks alarming.

please no more posting unless you are reporting a diagnosis made by an actual doctor.

I'm not too sure what feedback you are looking for by posting shirtless photos on a forum, but they have little to do with what your questions are. In any case, your symptoms really, really, really do not say ALS. If I were you, I'd be pretty darn grateful for that.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but that is so offensively rude to see you post this when you have been asked not to post photos. Total disrespect for the terminally ill. I am rarely offended here, but this is too much.
Please mods close this thread, CC don't start another unless you just come back to report a diagnosis.

Affected, Nikki, and Bestfriends. Please accept my apology. I am sorry for intruding on here and being absolutlely selfish. Ya'll don't need this on top of everything else going on. Im disgusted with myself. The last thing I ever wanted to do is offend you and i continued to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back