Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Millersville
I feel the need to say this forum is an incredible wealth of support and compassion. The few months I have been on here has been incredible. I can't imagine finding this much compassion and support anywhere else. As I go through my journey of going to neurologists, they do not feel I have a motor neuron disease. That I am not too sure of, however, while doing the Brain MRI, they did find a brain tumor. So, with that I am starting a new journey all over again. I don't know which diagnosis I would pick if I was given the choice ALS or brain tumor. But, I must say the support on this incredible site I don't think I will ever be able to replace. If you don't mind I will view posts to see how everyone is doing. Wishing the best to all, God Bless.

Terri

Terri,
I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope that the doctors can do something to help treat you. Please do check in on us. I know we are not a cancer forum or brain tumor forum, but you have found some friends here who want to support you through your journey. Stay strong and don't give up hope.
God bless,
Dana

Oh Spud (Terri)

I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I agree with Dana that although we are not a brain tumor forum. Please, Please stay in touch and check in. Let us know how you are doing. My thoughs and prayers are with you. Please remember to stay strong and have faith.

God Bless.

Jen

My sentiments exactly Terri. We are a support forum. While we don't want to be over run with other diseases we can make exceptions. Feel free to hang around and post whenever you feel the need. I don't think there is anyone on here that would have it any other way. And if they do. Shame On Them. Hope things work out. Al.

So sorry

Hey there Terri,

So sorry to hear your news. It must have come as a shock. Am thinking of you and praying for you at this time. Actually right now I'm going to say a prayer for you. .....

Here's hoping it is something operable and treatable and that you find the strength you need to get through it all.

Keep us up to date with what's happening and stay here as long as you like.:mrgreen: because I'm with what Al said.

Kazzy

Hi Terri,
Yes, please stay around, and keep us informed of how you are making out. My prayers go with you also, and there is hope that this is something that can be "fixed".
Thanks for being here.
Hugs and prayers, Leah

Everyone,
Thank you for being so gracious. God Bless, Hoping everyone the best

Terri

Terri

Terri:

I have been thinking of you alot. I am so sorry to hear about your news and really wish you the best. You came on here at about the same time I did. I will be thinking only positive thoughts for you and hope that the doctors can cure you completely!

Stay strong! and fight!

sincerely,

Barb

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your diagnosed. There is no nice disease. However, what comes our way is out of our control. Educated yourself and fight. Get a second and third opinion. You need to be in control of your body and your mind. Sometimes I wish someone would look after my mind for me ha.... Anyway, hang in there and keep praying for your health and strength. Good luck.

Stay Strong, Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back