Inability to Unfold Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
only to businesses?

Hi All,

we are in the UK and I tried to order oval eights for my partner. Apparently, they only sell to businesses. Has anyone else had this problem? (I tried both the link above, and the world distributor /UK representative). How annoying.

We would be happy to transfer the required amount of money to any US based PALS who would be willing to order on our behalf and post to the UK (naturally, money transfer before the order is placed). I hope this is not against the rules of the forum.

Danijela

No it's not against the rules and I'm sure someone will help out.

AL.

Good to know amazon carries them! I'm hoping to ask my mum's physiotherapist if she needs them now, even though the doc insisted its stiff joints. At least I know where to buy if she needs them. Thanks, ZenArcher!

thank you

Long live Amazon! Thank you for the link. I am one of those people who still think that Amazon is for the books only.

Just a quick update - we have found a UK based distributor and have received oval eights today. If UK based people would like details please feel free to contact me. They cost around £30 for set of five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back