Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Of course not at Scott! There are just some people selling cr-p and hoping some desparate soul with ALS will give him their money for it.

And we don't allow advertising here--especially not advertising that asks for MONEY from people with ALS. There is no proven peer reviewed research to show that studying HAIR will cure/treat ALS. If you're so altruistic, you'd be offering to help these people free.

GO AWAY

This dude is promoting snake oil and everything I post is going to moderation. Something is just not right with this picture. Mods--WHY the hell are you moderating ALL my posts--even with no links--and this jerk gets through with his pay for hair analysis?

sometimes things slip by us. A PM or reported post helps.

AL.

I've banned them now.

AL.

sometimes things slip by us. A PM or reported post helps.

AL.

Eh, I was just in snark mode. It had like moderated EVERYTHING I'd posted. Just me being grumpy

Gonna change my name to #1GRUMPY Troll Feeder

Hey guys,

Had the EMG the other day. It came back perfectly normal.

I´m very thankful for your replies, it really helped me when the anxiety was getting out of control.

I will now try to put this whole thing behind me and try to start living again.

The best of thoughts to every and each one of you.

/Scott

So glad that your EMG went ok. Best wishes for the future Scott
Aly

That's GREAT news Scott! You are around my kids' ages and when I saw your first post, my heart sunk. It's terrible at any age, but so young, I kept you in my prayers and this prayer was answered. :)

I hope you enjoy a long and healthy life!

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back