In the Interest Of Harmony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipper let me read the directions and I'll get back to you.

Yes, your post showed up on my reputation thing Kiwi. I personally don't know what Olly is referring to if she's talking to me. I am going to either post nice things or ignore posts from now on.

Last edited:
According to the directions: "Reputation may be positive, negative or neutral. Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation."

So if I read this right. (which is not a given, :roll:) There would be two options. One where when you try and give reputation to a person you see approve or disapprove and another where you see (only?) a neutral choice. When I give rep. I only see approve or disapprove so that is all I can vouch for. It does clearly say that "neutral" feedback does not affect someone's reputation so clearly if there is an issue with any one person giving excessive negative feedback this is a remedy short of banning someone or leaving the forum.

Where we can not see who has left us reputation unless people sign their name in the comment section I feel sure that David can!

Skipper, when you look at your reputations, does the left hand side look like this? Do you have a colour box where mine is green?

Attachments

• In the Interest Of.PNG
    In the Interest Of.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 260
I like the reputation button. I was looking at it as a."kind of" like.button. and if you don't like what someone says...you can state it here..let the person know what's bothering you and not disrupt the whole forum with perceived grievances.

How do I look at my own reputation? ...... I've got a green circle, a set of scales and a triangle. Thanks.

Upper left of this page, see User CP, over top the post reply button, click it. Because I know you are a naughty lassie you will see Latest Infractions Received. :lol: Then below that you will see Latest Reputation Received. You should see a green or (I assume) red square on the left, the name of the thread where the rep was given, the date and then a box where a comment could have been written.

Well...... either I'm doing something wrong or I'm a perfect angel. No infractions anywhere that I can see, and under Latest Reputation Recieved I have two threads and both comments are good. I'm missing something aren't I?.......

Nope. Your a perfect angel. I told you that you write beautifully :)

Nope, you are doing it right, you are a perfect angel Lassie. Me on the other hand is still a bad bird until 10/17 (inappropriate language). I guess I don't write so beautifully.

Did you say a bad word kiwi? I missed it.

you are commended for trying to clear muddy waters , kiwi.........if people still gonna harbour imagined slights, then it wont work...water off a ducks back i say.......

Vz, as I recall there were about 276 of them at last count :lol: but I can't double check that, neither can you, nor can anyone as they are gone into cyber space. Which is just as well in my opinion. I have however seen a few that were on my list elsewhere since then. Not here but there and everywhere. So maybe all 276 weren't so bad.....oh well what's good for the goose is not good for the gander. NOT THAT I WANT SAID GOOSE TO BE REPORTED. He can say whatever he wants as far as I am concerned.

Good night Lass.

Okay, I clicked on user cp. It comes up with edit ......, edit........, new messages, etc. I can't seem to find where I can find my "brownie" points. Any suggestions? I know I have 26 by clicking on what I thought was a white tree. I must get these glasses fixed. Ahh, but they are new.

I mean to review. I know I have 26 by clicking the white tree (scales of justice). If you don't receive any negative feedback, is there nothing to review, maybe?

Last edited:
Have Mercy, I feel like I'm manning the Forum help line! :lol:

Toto, if you are using your phone, maybe with the tablet too, when you see edit edit scroll to the right and look for the other listings. I thought it was a temperate gauge letting off steam until I enlarged it. You should have the same things everyone else does Toto, as far as the Rep. goes.

Thank you Johnny.

Good night Lassie, sleep well.

Or Toto, if you mean New Subscribed Threads not new messages, then scroll way down to the bottom of the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back