In the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it home late yesterday! No pain at this time. God is good! Tillie I accepted your friend request. I have something called a folie bag that hooks to my PEG tube and empties my bowels of air and water when the pain starts. They will never do surgery, I have to live with this. Thank you for prayers and well wishes, please keep it up.

Janie

So WONDERFUL to have you back! Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts as we kept you in ours...

Jim

>I made it home late yesterday! No pain at this time

welcome home and pain free!

So glad you are home and they have this sorted out xxxxx

So glad to read the good news, Janie. Welcome home!

Welcome home...we were rooting for you...I hope you know that.

I'm so glad you are home. I hope you continue to do well.

Trina

How are you going Janie? I hope all has settled well now you are back home?

Janie, so glad to hear you're home. Was out of town >week and kept dropping off when I tried to log on from my phone, so when I got on today my heart sank when I read your first post here. But what a fighter you are--your strength and faith are inspiring. Hope you feel even better today than yesterday.

Thanks everyone for thoughts and prayers, we had a scare last night, felt really sick but much better today, I'm just trying to get used to taking it easy, thank you again Tillie for the tree, it meant a lot and I showed to everyone.

Janie

Gentle hugs to you Janie as you learn to take it easy and get your stomach behaving nicely again! You are very welcome for the tree :)

Thinking of you Janie! Sending you a hug as well. Kim

Janie, joking the ranks of all thinking about you and sending hugs.
Jim, loved the kid's drawing!

Sherry

Hi Janie. Thank the Lord I had seen newer posts of yours to know there was a positive outcome before I read this thread.
I am so glad you are home. I trust everything is going ok? Take care of you.
God bless, Janelle x

Everything is good thanks for asking, I have gained four of the ten pounds I lost, woke up with a tummy ache this morning,hopefully it's nothing.

Janie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back