In the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts go with you and lend you strength, Janie...

Jim

Yay, I had a bowel movement, it can't be totally obstructed ,they are going to start a soft diet tomorrow and if all goes well no surgery, I can't throw up again or this will start all over, they feel that if I have surgery, I won't wake up, keep thinking good thoughts everyone

Janie

Keep calm and Keep on pooping....yes I will be thinking of you.
Love Gem

Yow! Yes, please avoid surgery!

Everyone here is pulling (or is that pushing?) for you!

Praying for you Janie. Get someone to do gentle abdominal massage to try to keep things moving.( search abdominal massage for constipation) Every little bit helps!

great news Janie, I'm thrilled that you pooped!

I agree, massage could help a lot as part of the issue for a PALS often comes from lowered mobility which naturally massages our organs.

Lots of fluids!

You show em girl and we are behind you ( :shock: )

I'm so glad to read this Jane...and all of the funny remarks from everyone else!

_6960d10b52b14994a4b0848b6b9f66f2

I was never constipated, Jack my son gave me three cans of formula at once, I was too full all day and the pain began, once I started throwing up I knew it was time for ER. I had many abdominal surgeries years ago and they think it's scar tissue. Today they gave me food, we will see.

Janie

mmmmm 3 cans of formula at once ... not surprising you had a belly ache and a heave!

I sent you a friend request on fb the other day too :)

Glad to hear you are doing better Janie. We all have been sending good thoughts your way. I am one of those people who are always full of s...t. lol

Hold on and hang in there....we are all thinking and praying for you.

Janie, you GO girl! Errrr....sorry...I couldn't resist. Great news and we ARE all pushing for you :)

Thinking of you Janie!

Hope you are continuing to improve Janie

ha no puns this time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back