In the hospital, Kidney Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori, hoping Les is feeling better... hugs and prayers...

Lori,

I did not know! Have been away from the forum. What a time you've had! I hope things continue to get better for Les. You've got to be exhausted. Keeping your family in my thoughts. ♥

Waiting for an update and keeping you all in our prayers.

Sorry havent updated lately. Les is doing great! Still in hospital. Home for a little break. Kidney stone is out, still has a stent, which should be removed tomorrow. Les was in regular ward at hospital, and they overdosed him on pain meds. I demanded a consult with our Pulmo, who happened to be in the ICU this week, Thank God! He was originally admitted on Saturday, on Monday, Dr Lange rushed him to ICU, flushed the drugs out of his system, and saved his life. He was unresponsive and had a high buid up of C02. The surgery had to be done under a general anes thesia, and it was very iffy if he would survive it, but we had no choice. Surgery was Wednesday. He came through with flying colors, and didnt even need BiPap afterwards to help him breathe. Keeping him in ICU untill tomorrow, then maybe home or to genera ward. I am seeping at the hospital with him(in his wheelchair, because, the first night in ICU I came home to rest, and Les did not do wel at all with me not there! He was a BAD BOY! HUGS Lori

Lori--what a nightmare for you guys. glad he is doing better an hope he gets home soon!

Sending prayers for continued improvement. I hope he comes home soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back