PALS
Country
US
State
AR
City
Dover
Hello everyone..
Been having bad days here recently, not really with any neurological problems, but with life in general. I still have not heard from UAMS for my appointment and all of this anxiety is just eating away my brain. I start my senior year of college today and i should be happy but, im not. My girl i have been with for 5 years just left me.. im not sure if its because i have been having problems or what.. It leaves me so scared that if i do get sick i wont have anyone there for me, but thats just being selfish. I do have a question for you guys, i have been experiencing this whole muscle twitching and rarely cramping ordeal for 3 months now with no weakness.. does anyone believe i am in the clear yet? I am so ready to get over this crap and move on with my life, however i find it so hard with this thought in the back of my mind along with the reoccurring spasms. Sorry for the rambling post just need some more encouragement.

Update: A couple of minutes after this post was made my family Dr. called requesting that i come in for a Lyme disease test out of nowhere? I have not spoken with him in several months while seeing my neurologist.. very strange lol

Dear Monkey I am sorry your girl broke up with you,you must be having a hard time with that.Maybe she couldnt deal with you being sick all the time. Some people ares selfish. I will say that you have the best years ahead and college is soooo much fun if you make the most of it. I wish I could be a student foreverLOL.Getting to your symptoms With what your saying I know its not ALS. Your doctor is just covering his Ass! hE WANTS TO MAKE SURE HE IS NOT MISSING lYMES Maybe it is lymes,it seems to be the catch all lately. Have you tries antidepressants You may have alot on your plate right now and need alittle help. Keep your chin up THe best is yet to come for you. Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back