06/2018
Country
IND
State
Maharashtra
City
Pune
hi all,

I lost my dear wife Mrunalini at the young age of 31 on 05 jul …. in a short span of one and half year the disease took her . I have never been very active on this forum ...never posted but I have read almost each and every old thread and learned much from each and everyone of you. thank you for the wealth of experience. words cannot express how I feel. All I can say is from the diagnosis till the end she was remained a fighter. I learned so much from her . she handled herself with much courage and dignity. She will always remain with me ..my guardian angel. My light in the night ...

I am very sorry for your loss. She sounds like a wonderful woman. May she fly free.

Peace and comfort to you

My deepest condolences. I wish you and your family peace and strength.

Glad she's free, so sorry for your loss. I know she will always be with you.

tc

I'm very sorry to hear about Mrunalini. She was fortunate indeed to have you at her side.

Best,
Laurie

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. So happy our place here could be a help and a comfort. You will have her with you always. Send thoughts for peace and comfort as you move forward.

So sorry for the loss of your wife. I wish you peace moving forward.

I'm so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

Much too soon. I am so sorry for your loss.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. 31 is too young to be taken. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

I'm so deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your wife at such a young age. May you find peace in the memories you shared together. It is so comforting to know you found help here. May you also find strength from forum members here in the days ahead.
Cathy

Sorry for your loss,31 is very young. I am from india and was CALS of my mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry that you lost your wife when she was only 31. I wish you much peace as you find your way without her.

Thanks everyone ....I miss her very much ...

I'm so sorry she's gone but glad you did this race against the beast together. My boyfriend will be gone a year tomorrow. I'll meet a bunch of his friends at a bar and will also make a toast to Mrunalini and all of the other brave PALS that left us in the last year.
Lots of strength for your life to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back