Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
04/2021
Country
US
State
GA
Paul, my husband passed this morning. He was well medicated and his passing was peaceful. He is free and at peace. I thought I had had a lot of anticipatory grief, but find I am unprepared for his passing. His decline seemed so sudden at the end. I never thought we would have Christmas 2022 together, or his birthday in January or Valentine's Day. These were all gifts to us. I miss him very much already. We would have been together 31 years in June. Thanks to all who supported us these last few years.

Sending you so much love Mary. You were an amazing wife and caregiver for Paul.

Mary. My heart goes out to you. I hope you are comforted by family and friends. You have been a strong, courageous, loving wife. Your selflessness and diligence has been inspiring.
Hugs. I hold you and yours in my prayers.
Kathy

I am so very sorry. Happy it was peaceful and he is free. He was so very lucky to have you

You can never anticipate what the "after" feels like, Mary. I am glad you were with him, following his wishes, and he was at peace.

My deepest condolences.

Steve

Our thoughts are with you at this time. Our condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry, Mary. I'm glad Paul went in peace, and I hope you can find peace too in the coming days, weeks, months, knowing you were there for him every step of the way and how much that must have meant to him. Take care of yourself.

Thank you for letting us know. I've been thinking of y'all and wondering how it was going. You have so much to be proud of, caring for Paul and ensuring he had a peaceful death. Sending love and peace.

Dear Mary, take comfort in Paul's peaceful passing. You were such a wonderful CALS and he was very fortunate to have you. Sending you peace and love.

V

My deepest Condolences 🙏 🙏🙏

Condolences to you and your family. Know that he's at peace.

Oh, Mary, I am so sorry. My deepest condolences and much love to you.

I’m so sorry for your loss, Mary. You have been an example of strength and grace to me. I will hold you in my heart.

Mary, I'm so sorry for what both you and Paul have been through. You were such a good caregiver and knowing that will last forever. Paul was blessed to have you by his side for this whole illness.

Please take care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back