Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
West Virginia
City
Ravenswood
My husband, Dave Hood, went to his eternal Home on 11/30/13 after a courageous 7 1/2 year fight with ALS at the young age of 57. He will be dearly missed by his 2 children and 5 grandchildren! He was a wonderful husband, father, grandfather, son, brother & friend. His legacy will live on forever. He never gave up hope and had a positive attitude until the last breathe he took here on this earth. Not one time did he say "why me?" It's still hard to believe he's gone and still seems like a dream.

Dave - Go rest High on that Mountain, your work here is done!

You will always be in my heart; I couldn't have asked for any better husband. You were my best friend for 40 years (we were high school sweethearts) and treated me like a queen.

I am so very sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute. I am sure he is smiling down on you and very proud of you.

Our condolences.

>You will always be in my heart; I couldn't have asked for any better husband. You were my best friend for 40 years (we were high school sweethearts) and treated me like a queen.

Beautiful words.

So sorry for your loss. I am sending prayers of comfort and strength. There is always a strong woman behind a strong man. You were that in everyway.

I am so sorry to read about your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. Kim

My husband and I were also high school sweethearts and I dread the day I loose him. Keep thinking sweet memories.

Debbie

Very sorry for your loss.

Sincerely feel moved by your long hard journey that has ended in a sad loss for you and your family. You express such very lovely sentiments for your dearly departed husband.

So sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you. Cherish all the beautiful memories of all your wonderful years together

My sincere sympathy for your loss. May your wonderful memories bring you comfort.

Linda

So sorry for your loss. Peace and strength to you and your children and grandchildren.

Hold your wonderful memories close to your heart!
Hugs
Linda

Sounds like you had a very special relationship and you were a long time caregiver as well--I'm sure he was blessed by your care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back