Diagnosis
03/2006
Country
US
State
California
City
Moreno Valley
This week I lost my wonderful husband. He just didn't have the strength to continue fighting this horrible disease. He was the kindest, most generous man that I have ever known and the 55 years that he was on this earth were a blessing to everyone that ever met him. I feel so lost without him and don't know how I'll go on. I will continue to pray for all of you while you fight your fight.

Chris

Chris,

I am truly sorry for our loss of a wonderful husband. My heart breaks for you. I send you a hug today. Tears were streaming down my face when I read your post. I wish I knew the right words to comfort you at this time. My husband has ALS and the pain is a pain I cannot even put into words. He is very ill, the disease is progressing faster than the doctor thought it would. I am holding him tighter every day and praying for a cure. I say the same words you are saying, what would I do without him. This is a heart ache that I have never felt in my life. Today please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Know you have people here who care very much.

Sandy.

cris

all of us with loving caregivers understand your loss and are praying for you and your loss---god bless

cartman

Chris,

I'm so very sorry about your loss. I know you will miss him dearly. I will keep
you and your family in my prayers. May the Peace of God be upon you at this time.
God Bless, Rhonda

Dear Chris. I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. I know the pain of losing someone dear at this time of year and it is especially heartbreaking. My thoughts and the thoughts of the rest of the forum staff are with you at this time. AL.

Chris

I'm very sorry for your loss. This close to Christmas must be much harder for you. We will keep you in our prayers.

Jon

Dear Chris,

I’m so very, very sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. My heart aches for you… You and your family will be in my prayers.

God bless you,

Edwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back