In Case you Wondered where AL Is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al - Sorry to hear of your recent loss and challenges.
I pray your healing comes quick and complete!
Hang in there!
Joel

AL I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. My wife and I just went through the cancer battle with her mother last year and she also passed on. I know there are no words to help in times like these. Just know we love you and your family and pray for peace and for you to get well soon.

God Bless
Capt AL

My deepest sympathy

Al,

I lost my Dad to lung cancer. You have my deepest sympathy for you loss. It is good to read that you are recovering from the virus. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Toni

Al,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

I am glad that you are doing better...

Jennifer

Al said:
It's been a trying week. My sister passed away last Friday after a 9 month battle with lung cancer. Tuesday I came down with some sort of virus and other than being on the toilet with a bucket in my lap I was flat on my back in bed. I missed my sisters funeral Wednesday and am just now able to sit up at the computer. I probably would have been in hospital but having a nurse in the family enabled me to stay home. I have answered my Private Messages and sent the technical difficulties ones on to David. Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused. I'm reading as fast as I can to get caught up. AL.

My thoughts are with you and your family Al.. and hope you are feeling much better..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back