08/2013
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Pinehurst
Michigan, the winningest team in ncaa fb history

Sorry Max, not a sports fan so I'm skipping this one.

Oregon: #2 this week!

Why aren't you rooting for your home state, Max?

im ku all the way

Where is the...I haven't a clue dot?

I'm a gamecock fan and our season has not been well this year. I'm like you Max, hope to make it to another year with better results. In Gamecock country any year with a win over Georgia and Clemson is a successfully year.

Go Gator Nation!

>Why aren't you rooting for your home state, Max?

haven't much choice :)

>Go Gator Nation!

North Carolina? I thought they were the Crimson Tide :)

>Where is the...I haven't a clue dot?

in that case you are supposed to go for MI or against OSU ... wuck foody!

I think football is the most boring sport that has ever existed and I don't care who wins. I can't think of anything worse then having to sit at a football game. I much rather clean my toilet. I'm glad my two boys never care to play it. Wouldn't want them to risk getting a concussion or something worse for such a stupid sport.

I think football is the most boring sport that has ever existed and I don't care who wins. I can't think of anything worse then having to sit at a football game. I much rather clean my toilet. I'm glad my two boys never care to play it. Wouldn't want them to risk getting a concussion or something worse for such a stupid sport.

You obviously aren't looking at the "tight ends"........................oh, snap!

Very funny Mark. lol

Race car fan...like baseball....can tolerate football (tight ends!) :grin:...hate basketball, tennis, soccer, and golf.

I forgot about golf Vicki! It's almost as bad as football. I'm not much of a sports fan though of any kind really. I can't stand the noise at a race track either. My husband always liked to watch races though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back