Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
Walnut Creek
Hi everyone. This is my first time on here and I’m really anxious and worried I have ALS. I had just some leg weakness and jelly feeling in them a couple weeks ago. This past week I’ve had some fatigue feeling in my arm where it feels like I can’t lift my arm and use my arm for a long time without it getting kind of tired (like if you have to rest after working out). Since noticing this and becoming anxious, it’s like my legs feel weak and my arms I notice more how they can get stiff and tired easily. I’m only 20 years old and am freaking out I have ALS because of the weakness and random twitches here and there. Please help.

In ALS, Shane, you don't feel weak. Your muscles don't work. Get a video appointment with your doc and talk this through. Your feelings could represent a virus, stress, poor sleep, so many things. ALS doesn't make the list.

Best,
Laurie

Okay thank you so much. Yeah I have a ton of anxiety about this and thought I was in the early stages of it with these feelings. Google is a dark hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back