Learn about ALS
Country
FRA
State
n
City
malling
Hello,

I'm new here.I'm a 32 year old french men. Sorry for my english, this is my storie:
-july 2011, i have new job,new beautiful baby
-august 2011, i bought a new house and work on it everyday until february 2012
-end of december, i have had anxiety attack which go away in january.
-mid february, i new have very high anxiety
-march, i have loose a 4 friends who have cancers. I have seen my oncle at the end of his life (horrible) and fasciculations began in my calves
Then i have use dr Google and the fasciculations went all in my body. I have had EMGs and clinical exams in may and end of july which were normal.
Since June, I have pains and tingling in my hands and forearms.
I'm very very depressed and very anxious. My life is a nightmare and I think to go out my family because i would'nt that my 2 young childs not seen theire father to go away with this terrible disease.

I'm sure,A** is in my body

Thanks,

Arnaud

It's not. Those are not ALS symptoms. ALS doesn't cause sensory issues like numbness, tingling or pins and needles. It causes profound clinical weakness.

Clean EMG= NO ALS.

Notme is right. Clean Eng -no als and your symptoms don't fit either. Sounds like you've had a very stressful year though.

Bonnes nouvelles! Vos symptômes n'índiquent pas SLA.

Je pense, et comme vous l'avez constater déjà, que vous souffrez encore d'anxiété; il existe maintres médicaments effectitifs pour cela.
Bonne chance et je vous souhaite une belle et longue vie au sein de votre famille.

This is NOT ALS...You have an extremely classic presentation of BFS (Benign Fasciculation Syndrome)..Very classic presentation..If you would like more info on this condition, feel free to leave me a message on my page here and I would be happy to provide you with informative sources that will help you understand whats going on with you..

Take care

Robynn LeAnne :)

Hello,

Thanks all but i'm very bad and i have very high anxiety. My symptoms are getting worse, pain arm shoulder neck and constant tingling in my hand. I'm afraid for my childs...

Arnaud

Unfortunatelly, lots of people has been diagnosticed with this symptoms...

Arnaud,

You're first mistake was oo gl ing doc tor goo gle. He is worth what you paid for his advice. Please listen to notme. She is spot on. Also, please take Robynn LeAnne's advice and contact her.

Your doc tor gave you the all clear. My suggestion to you is,ignore doc tor goo gle, turn off the computer and go kiss those babies that GOD so graciously gave to you. Live your life and remember don't let health an xi ety destroy you. If needed, speak to your primary care for medication and please don't feel ashamed about needing it.

Good Luck to you,

Dorothy,

Thanks for your answer.
I'm getting worse. My sensations are neuropathiques

Have a nice day

Arnaud,
Go back to your doctor....no one here is saying nothing is wrong, they're saying it is not ALS.

Jen

Thanks,

I have an other appointment oct.09th to an ALS center (10 months after fasciculations)

Arnaud

Please read the post I wrote on this portion titled "Weakness" and read the part on sensory issues. Pain is ALSO a sensory issue. It's not a presenting symptom in ALS, nor are fasciculations

Sorry and tanks for your support

Arnaud,
Please do not think you need to apologize for asking the question. Understandably you are very worried. ignore the WEB and pursue an answer from real doctors. This does not sound like ALS. Hopefully they can and will help you but you need to seek help in the proper place first. Good luck!
Kris

I am also with the statement of "Notme". The symptoms you gave are not the symptoms of ALS. You should consult to a doctor immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back