Not open for further replies.

sorrybutworr1ed

Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
About two months I ago I started having migraines for the first time.

Then my eye started hurting a lot with weird lines in my vision. Next I developed a constant tingle and pressure in my face with an eyelid twitch. I've recently started getting mad twitches on both of my legs. The twitching usualy comes after I've walked or used a bike etc. I also frequently get diziness before those awful migraines come.

I've always been worried of ALS. I dont know too much about it but the twitches on my legs really scare me. I also have a constant tingling on my legs and arms

Hi there- please read here first:

It covers a variety of things that bring people here when they search online and find themselves worried about ALS. What you report sounds like something other than ALS- pain, dizziness, vision problems, etc. You need to visit with your doctor to track down what the trouble might be, but as you will read in the link posted, what you report is not how ALS presents itself.

Take care

I'm an anxious person, and im sorry I post here again. But my twitching are crazy and the doctors said I should see a physical therapist, not a doctor.

So it all started 3 months ago with eye pain, then facial tingling, then arm tingling and leg tingling. My hand started burning and I wake up with a numb hand. I know that does not sound like ALS but now my left leg is twitching. and It's INTENSE!!!!

Here's a video of how the twitches look like, sorry if inapropriate

I just don't know how to go forward, my doctor speaks to me very negatively and kind of make fun of me for being worried about stuff. I went there in december when the facial tingling came and they basicaly dismissed it and said I'm too young to worry(im 26) So I don't want to go back. Maybe it is all anxiety but I feel so lost when not even my doctor want to listen to me. I'm so sorry for double posting.

Please stay on one thread

Your video shows nothing. Please, as per the advice given to you previously, continue to work with your doc. If you don't like your doc, find another one. Remember, you're coming to a site where you have no ALS symptoms, asking those dying of ALS to handhold your anxiety. That doesn't seem right, does it?

I'm sorry for whatever is going on, but you are not in the right place here.

Best of luck to you and please stay safe.

Ask for better treatment for your migraines, as well as anxiety. We know those are two things that you actually have, that can be very disabling. Once those are treated, I think you will feel much better in other respects.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back