Status
Not open for further replies.
Is post 8 a case of the blind leading the blind? Both of you have too much time on your hands... Like I said, join a walk and raise money for a cure...

Jen

Hey now, I'm just trying to show some optimism for once here.

Terminal......must admit, your name IS an insult to the people here!

Lion thunder......it's good to see that you have completely overcome your ALS fears and you are moving on with your life. It's just a bit soon to be giving advice. Being optimistic and positive is fantastic, just make sure YOU are feeling those things.

Well actually, I'm not feeling out of the woods just yet. My symptoms still persist and now my doc has referred me to a neurologist. My mind's a battlefield between optimism and pessimism right now. Here's to optimism winning.8)

Go for it. Optimism makes you stronger, a warrior.
Pessimism, makes you weak and vulnerable.

My prayers are with you.

My name wasn't meant to be an insult to anyone? I simply named this account after the Terminal I was waiting at, at SFO.

Oh, that's funny. Sorry I was thinking you thought you were dying!

You are not of course. Stay positive and keep off this site. Its best to come here if you DO have ALS.

Terminal. Quick question. You say you were at SFO. Why were you not in school in Reno.

My daughter goes to ICDA

So have you see the light yet? I sure hope so. Do yourself a favor and shut us off. You're 16 and need to live a fun filled life. A mind is a terrible thing to waste!

Enjoy,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back