Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
Well, lets see what today will bring. This will be my second visit to the Washington University clinic to see if the fine gents up there can figure out what is happening to my pathetic arms/legs etc.

I'll be driving my daughter's go-cart and its 4 hours or so one way. I'm going by myself because wifey works in the pm and I don't anticipate any final diagnosed. Last time I didn't look sick and although I have been working on my best "sick" look, I just don't think I've got it down yet.:smile:

I will bring up the funky feet to them and tell you all how much they laughed.:p

I'll be back later tonight to fill you all in on how it went.

Zaphoon

P.S.
The go-cart is one of those really low-riding Saturn coupes that is proving ridiculously difficult for me to get in and out of but it saved me from having to rent a car (my van died last week) and daughter is a peach for letting me borrow it.

Zaphoon,

Good Luck! Wow, 4 hours one way! As long as they are not stinky feet (LOL) I agree to tell them about it.
It another piece of the puzzle.

Wow! I hope you don't get sleepy when you're driving like I do!

My daughter has a honda civic and I always feel like a little bug when driving it compared to my expedition although it does get great gas mileage!

I'll be checking in on you so you make sure when you come home the first thing you do is talk to your wife and the second thing you do is sign on and share your doctor's appointment experience. You can fit going potty in there somewhere, too, I guess. :)

Don't worry about the sick look, just cry, God knows we all need to.

:)

Kim-

best of luck on your journey, I hope they have some insight for you and will check in later to see what you find out.

Cindy

Zaphoon,

Best of luck with the go-cart! The rental car I'm driving right now is a Kia Spectra- I've been calling it the match-box!

Hope you had a safe trip, hopefully you had the chance to roll the window down and get all wind-blown looking, but then again, you wouldn't look sick like that, now would you?
Better stick to the crying idea,
keep us posted,
brenda

Best of luck Zaphoon! Two years ago i got a converitble knowing i would not be able to afford it if my condition progressed but i never anticipated how hard it would be to get in and out of it and to open the doors! My early mid life crisis i guess! Best of luck, Sam

Best of Luck

If you get fatigued, drink water and take a rest.

I hope the best for you.

Shane

Kim, I hope you're returning with some encouraging news :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back