Diagnosis
12/2007
Country
US
State
CA
City
Mentone
So I go to the ER for the second time in two weeks. First time the tell me I have a kidney infection (with no pain, no outward symptoms) that is affecting my diaphragm and rt lung. Antibiotics for a week and then think I'm fine. Thurs 3am (or is that Fri) anyway. Terrible pain in right lung when breathing deep.

Turns out after a day of tests that I have several blood clots in my right lung and one in my left. I'll be here for 3 or 4 more days getting the cumadin figured out.

Bummer.

Sharonca

Ugh! I HATE being in the hospital! I'm so sorry that you're stuck there, especially knowing that it's going to be a few days. The only good thing about being in a hospital is that it's really the only place you can be right now that will help you. I've been in a few times with pneumonia. The worst thing? Trying to sleep! The one place a person should really get rest, and you can't LOL

I hope the cumadin melts away those blood clots, and that you're able to come home very soon.
Take care Sharonca and get home soon,
Suzann

Hope you're feeling better. Take care.

AL.

Hate that you have to be there.I will keep you in my prayers. Get well soon.

Renee

Hope you start feeling better soon.God Bless.
Sharon

Hope you get to feeling better soon. God Bless Sharonca.

Sharonca,

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Hang in there,

Hi Sharonca- I hope you are not in too much pain. Tell those nurses and docs we said they must take good care of you! Hugs, Cindy

Sharonca,
Hope you are feeling better!
keep the faith,
brenda

sharonca

sorry to hear your not well and in hospital.
i hope you will feel better soon.
take good care.
(((hugs)))
caroline:)

Sharonca,

Hopefully they you get onto the correct dosage of cumadin and out of the hospital soon! I hope by time you read this you're pain free and feeling much stronger. take care :)

Hi Sharonca....Hope the docs and nurses get everything sorted out, so you can come home soon! :-D Sending prayers your way! And a (((HUG)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back