I'm going to be a dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news Richard. I have been wondering what you and the wife were doing since missing her at the clinic last time. All the best.
AL and Lee.

Amelia - born December 2007

She was 1 month early - and her delivery involved a 911 call and emergency c-section - but it all worked out for baby and mom

Diaper changing is a bit of a challenge for me - as is lifting her up - but she can lie in my lap or on my chest and we can smile and grunt together

Attachments

• Amelia 7.jpg
    Amelia 7.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 304
Very sweet! Good luck to y'all! What a beautiful picture!

I know you cherish your little daughter!

Congratualtions to the whole family! She is so sweet! So are you and her MOm getting much rest these days, LOL. Enjoy her whie she is little. :-D

Hi Richard

What a beautiful smile! Amelia is adorable. So Happy for you. My Best to the three of you. Fondly, Beebe

what a cutie!

:-D congratulations to you and your wife.

what an absolutely beautiful baby. !

Barbie

Great Story! Much Congratulations! Peg

She's beautiful. Congratulations! :-D

Thanks So Much Everyone.

It's Amazing How This Little Bundle Of Joy Has Brought So Much Happiness.

I'm I A Bad Father If I Think My Daughter Looks Like Oliver Hardy?

Attachments

• OliverHardycheeks.gif
    OliverHardycheeks.gif
    35.5 KB · Views: 174
  • Amelia 10.jpg
    Amelia 10.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 279
I Should Not Make Fun Of My Baby - Here's A More Flattering Photo

Attachments

• amelia 11.jpg
    amelia 11.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 285
All but one of my babies looked like my husband's 99 year old grandfather. It wasn't 'til they were born that I realized just how good lookin' he was. The fourth looked like fat Elvis, side burns and all. :smile:

That's one cute baby. If they're cute it's ok to poke fun.
AL.

You should send your story like someone said to readers digest. I smiled the entire way through the story. Send it, I think it is so cute. Put a smile on my face...

Now THIS is a story of hope

Steve - you should post your daughter's birth on the Stories of Hope section of the forum. I think it is inspirational. You and your baby girl are proof that life does go on and that it continues to be precious and meaningful. God bless you and your family. :)

Richard

Congratulations! Keep Living.

My Daughter's name is Amelia, to! Don't ya just Love it!

Lorie:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back