Blizna

Distinguished member
Country
CZ
State
CZ
City
Prague
However I was almost convienced (due to clean EMG last week) I dont have ALS, today my right thigh is twitching for hours and it still does. Large twitch (4 inches?) every 1-5 seconds. I almost dont feel them and if I lift up the leg or stretch the muscle - it stops. But then it continues..
My anxiety is completely back..Im going to take Klonopin again.

I ate much chocolate today, so maybe thats the reason, but I dont believe it much...

Bliz - I completely understand your frustration. My right upper arm and right quadricep just above the knee have been twitching almost continuously since yesterday. I also have a cramp that seems to be only on the right, sometimes on the right side of my foot, calf, then up in the right pinky and arm. The twitching in my right arm was so bad last night it was hard to sleep with the constant moving. I am very worried considering this is not part of the polymyositis they said I have.

Itr: :( I believe so. You have polymyositis, they told it to you - thats "good". For me they dont say anything - on EMG they find nothing. I have NEVER had twitching more than few seconds and now its hours.
I hope its not ALS if it began wide-spread and I still twitch a few times on different places while the tigh is twitching :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back